cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to pass Snap label to error pipeline

Amardeep_Shanmu
New Contributor II

I am trying to pass Snap label to error pipeline using in-build expression snap.label. I am getting error. Is their a way to pass snap label from multiple parent pipelines to the same error pipeline? Kindly help to find a better approach with in-build epression for the same.

4 REPLIES 4

Supratim
Contributor III

@Amardeep_Shanmugam you donโ€™t need to explicitly pass about failed snap level, itโ€™s coming in snap_details attribute from the error view. you can use $snap_details.label to get exact name in error pipeline.

Amardeep_Shanmu
New Contributor II

Thanks for responding. I see that in error view if I choose for route error to error view. How can we get this passed to error pipeline? Example: Pipe line label I am getting if I choose that in parent pipeline error pipeline parameters. Do I need to have $snap_details.label as one of the parameter in parent and same should be used in error pipeline as pipeline parameter? Attaching the screenshot of both.

Supratim
Contributor III

@Amardeep_Shanmugam You donโ€™t need to pass explicitly from error pipeline param, use one mapper in error pipeline and use $snapdetails.label. Snaplogic automatically pass those value to error pipeline, you can capture using the expression.

Amardeep_Shanmu
New Contributor II

Thanks again Supratim. It works.