cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to write the contents a SOAP response attachment to a file?

swright
New Contributor III

I have a SOAP response that returns attachments and I would like to write them. How can I do this? It looks like it is a zip file. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@swright Can check in attached pipeline, this is the generic way to do so. For your cases I am not sure about the content type zip is correct or not. If you know the content type correctly, just use in file writer with extension then it should work. soapAPIZIPResponse_Community_2020_11_06.slp (14.1 KB)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

swright
New Contributor III

@swright Can check in attached pipeline, this is the generic way to do so. For your cases I am not sure about the content type zip is correct or not. If you know the content type correctly, just use in file writer with extension then it should work. soapAPIZIPResponse_Community_2020_11_06.slp (14.1 KB)

swright
New Contributor III

Your solution looks good but Iโ€™ve been unable to get a readable file using it. I assume that I donโ€™t have the right content type. Iโ€™ve tried โ€œzipโ€ and it doesnโ€™t work so something must be wrong. What are good ways to determine what file type I should use?

Thanks!

swright
New Contributor III

I found the problem! I just needed to add a Document to Binary snap with DECODE_BASE64. Thanks!