cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Passing mapper variable for WSDL URL in SOAP Execute

arvindnsn
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to send the WSDL URL into SOAP Execute by initializing in a mapper and then send that variable to SOAP Execute WSDL URL as mentioned below. But I am encountering an error. Is it possible to send variable to WSDL URL in Soap Execute?

The above mapper has the WSDL URL initialized.

I am getting the above error.

Please help in resolving this as I have to read the base WSDL URL from a database table and that is the reason, I am trying to initialize the WSDL URL in a mapper. I have masked the WSDL URL for security reasons by replacing โ€œtestโ€

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@arvindnsn

But on the contrary, I am able to initialize it in the pipeline parameter and then pass the pipeline parameter in the WSDL URL to work successfully.

If thatโ€™s the case then you can split the logic in two pipelines:

1. Parent pipeline - to read the WSDL from database, and pass the URL to child pipeline as pipeline parameter.
  2. Child pipeline - that will contains the SOAP Request.

BR,
Spiro Taleski

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@arvindnsn

In order to derive the โ€œService Nameโ€, โ€œEndpointโ€, โ€œOperationโ€, you will need first to hardcode the url in the โ€œWSDL URLโ€.

After that, you can try to dynamically send the WSDL URL to the SOAP Execute Snap.

BR,
Spiro Taleski

I tried doing hardcoding it first to derive the โ€œService Nameโ€, โ€œEndpointโ€, โ€œOperationโ€ and then pass the variable from a previous mapper. But it fails.

But on the contrary, I am able to initialize it in the pipeline parameter and then pass the pipeline parameter in the WSDL URL to work successfully.

But since, I have 3 flavors of WSDL URL for 3 different Environments, I am trying to read them from a DB table that stores different URL in different Environments.

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@arvindnsn

If thatโ€™s the case then you can split the logic in two pipelines:

1. Parent pipeline - to read the WSDL from database, and pass the URL to child pipeline as pipeline parameter.
  2. Child pipeline - that will contains the SOAP Request.

BR,
Spiro Taleski

@Spiro_Taleski Yup that works. Thank You.