The following patterns are available to help you build out your Marketing workflow.
Note: Patterns that use REST to connect to Marketo expose your credentials in the pipeline. We highly recommend using the Marketo Snap Pack instead, but these pipelines are available for those without that Snap Pack.
- Connecting to Marketo with the REST Snap Pack
- Get Marketo Access Token
- Sync new customer from NetSuite to Marketo
- Sync leads from Salesforce to Marketo
- Sync Excel to Marketo
- Sync new/updated lead from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Marketo
- Get Leads from Marketo and write to a CSV file
- Batch sync new leads from Marketo to Amazon Redshift
- Lead added/updated in Marketo creates record in Google Sheets
- Add lead in Marketo and record in Dropbox