Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Writing no matching data

I’m trying compare different tables in different databases in order to get the no matching datas. I already tried to use the lookup snap but it doesn’t give an option to get only the no matching records. Have you guys ever had that same issue? How do...

GABILOBATO by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Capturing node details of Snaplex in Email

Hello, We are creating an email template, which will be triggered as and when failures are occurred. We’ve added most of the details like time, interface ID’s & names, stack trace. Planning to add value for Snaplex and associated node too. Is there a...

Suvigya by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Snaplogic Child pipeline execution

HI , My requirement is to build a pipeline That should call another pipeline which is in another Project folder with in a same environment . Can we call a pipeline from one folder to another folder ? If yes, What is the syntax? Could you please anyo...

Resolved! Best way to escape special char of html

Hi, I would like to escape special HTML characters of a string. e.g. <>,',",@ etc… I know i can use ‘replace’ method to replace all of those characters one by one with the encoded ones, but is there any better way to do this in a mapper with expressi...