cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Netsuite Account Setup

anilv
New Contributor II

Hi all,
How to get the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from NetSuite.
we need to setup the Netsutie Rest API Account in snaplogic.

Any one have idea,please help me on this.

Thanks,
Anil

24 REPLIES 24

Iโ€™ve never attempted to do that and am not sure whether it will work, but I would study this documentation from NetSuite if you havenโ€™t yet:

Account Administration,
Authentication,
RESTlet Authentication,
Setting up Token-based Authentication for a RESTlet integration,
Using TBA for RESTlet Authentication (OAuth)

Kullay
New Contributor III

Hi ptaylor,

Thanks,I will also follow the document, If you get any Idea about this please update here.

Regards,
kullayappa.

anilv
New Contributor II

Hi ptaylor,

Thanks,I will follow the document.

Regards,
Anil

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi,

Iโ€™m struggling with setting up the REST account for NetSuite (TBA). Iโ€™m not quite sure what I should enter for Oauth1 and Oauth2 when it comes to endpoints.

Have you had any luck with setting up the proper account for the REST ?

FYI - Iโ€™m trying to access a script that runs a specific saved search, the results of the saved search are not available via NetSuite search snap.

Regards,
Jarek

2 1

Can you please tell me more about that? It would be best to use the NetSuite Search snap instead of the REST snap, if possible. I assume youโ€™ve configured the NetSuite Search snap to run the saved search so exactly what is the issue with the response youโ€™re getting from the snap?

NetSuiteโ€™s Token Based Authentication is similar to OAuth but not compatible with it, so you wonโ€™t be able to use the REST account in that way to access NetSuite with TBA.