cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Netsuite Account Setup

anilv
New Contributor II

Hi all,
How to get the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from NetSuite.
we need to setup the Netsutie Rest API Account in snaplogic.

Any one have idea,please help me on this.

Thanks,
Anil

24 REPLIES 24

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi ptaylor,

I prepared a saved search within NS that returns list of employees with access (roles assigned) and their login date.

When I tried to pass the info everything was there (using NS snap) except the last login date. I had to use the script that runs this search.

I was able to use the NL Authorization within header and obtain the data, but leaving the login and password within the REST GET snap is not the ideal approach. (please find enclosed print screen - acc ID is of course fake in the PS).

Best Regards,
Jarek

Capture

You could put the credentials in pipeline parameters and reference them in your expression (prefix each name with an underscore).

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi ptaylor,

Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately this is also not an option, I guess I will create within NS the specific user account, only for this purpose.

Regards,
Jarek

brianrandolph
New Contributor III

Hello Jarek and ptaylor. We are trying to get this to work again. Was wondering if anyone has had success?

We need to use the restlets as this is NetSuite preferred method of accessing transient data. We use a rest snap and attempted the โ€˜get nextโ€™ loop, however, the oauth signature for netsuite needs to be recalculated for each new batch of pages. as a result we were calling a child pipeline to do the pagination and signature algorithm.

Hi Brian,

It looks like this is your first post in this thread, so can you please give some more context for โ€œWe are trying to get this working againโ€. The โ€œagainโ€ implies you had something working before. If so, do you know why that is no longer working/sufficient?

Patrick