Here are the some reasons, why we created new snaps instead of using existing ones.
- Bulk API 2 Supports from version 41.0 onwards.
- Bulk API 2 supports OAUth2 account.
- Bulk API 2 does the batching automatically. So no need to have Batch Size property.
- For Bulk V2, we don’t need to attach the Poller snap for fetching results.
- Bulk V2 suports CSV format only, where as Bulk V1 json and XML.
- Bulk V2 supports create,update,upsert,delete and query(from version 47.0) but not Query All.
- And we do not need the below 3 properties also for Bulk V2.
Null setting with Bulk API
Bulk API serial mode
Standardize error output
So to avoid all the above confusions, we decided to create new Snaps, which will be easier for User to access.
Here is some reference related Bulk V2 : https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2017/12/slim-new-bulk-api-v2.html